FAVORITE SONGS OR MUSICAL PIECES
by Nick Ananas
Have a chance to listen to my personal favorite songs of all time. If you like music, you should at least listen to any of those songs one time. I include musical pieces such as classical music or jazz where there is no voice on the instruments, but it features mainly pop songs. Check my favorite albums for other interest. This list is not based only on the creative quality of each songs, but on the overall mood and feeling.
by Nick Ananas.
By year of recordings if known otherwise by released year.
- Missing You - 2NE1 (2013)
- Zombie - Fela Kuti (1976)
- Negativland - Neu! (1972)
- L'Amour est bleu - Paul Mauriat (1967)
- The End - The Doors (1967)
- You Really Got Me - The Kinks (1964)
- Be My Baby - The Ronettes (1963)
- Stand by Me - Ben E. King (rec. 1960)
- What'd I Say - Ray Charles (rec. 1959)
- Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry (rec. 1958)
- I've Got a Woman - Ray Charles (rec. 1954)